[Mimedefang] Adding support for learning our addresses

David Nelson dave at itsdave.tv
Sat Jan 28 12:12:42 EST 2006

I subscribe to ip2location.com, which provides geolocation services by
IP address.  The info is downloaded on nightly from their web servers
and put into a database.  I check the IP addresses contained in the
message against the database and if it's from a foreign country, I block
it.

You can allow some foreign countries through if you choose...  it just
takes a little coding.

-- Dave