[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.55 is released

ms at interspace.net ms at interspace.net
Thu Jan 26 07:44:04 EST 2006

> To be honest, I don't think filter_helo is useful.  It has the same
> effect as filtering on HELO during MAIL (because of the way Sendmail
> works), so I really think it's a waste of time.

I am not a perl guru and am only a user of the mimedefang and not a
contributer,
BUT, i have to agree with (GURU) David...
The regular filter sender is hadling the 'helo' quite well and it only
a command
away from the 'helo' command...?!? so what is the cost benefit?

10x David and other for a great tool!

Meni