[Mimedefang] Puttting MIMEDefang spool on tmpfs

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Mon Jan 23 20:22:31 EST 2006

I would take a close look at your log files for the time periods in
question.... perhaps you have some spambot zombies or virus-remailers
inside your network or using your box off hours.

lsof and top and ntop will give you alot of useful info also during the
timeperiod in question.. see whats eating memory, why, etc in case its
not mail/spam/virus related (although it sounds like spambot runs to me
anecdotaly, esp if nothing had changed).

Jim