[Mimedefang] bad_filename: mim

Jason Gurtz jason at jasongurtz.com
Thu Jan 19 13:39:47 EST 2006

On 1/19/2006 13:12, Damrose, Mark wrote:
> MIM
> A multipart file in the Multi-Purpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME)
> format; often created as the result of sending e-mail with attachments in
> AOL. The files in a multipart MIM file can be "opened" (unarchived and
> separated into individual files) using Winzip or a similar program.

I looked and this windows box doesn't have mim as a registered file type.

Seems like it isn't too big of a deal unless clients are using aol.  I
guess if our policy dictated blocking .zip and other archives then I would
 block this too.

It's nice to know that it's not *yet another* type of windows
executable/script.

~Jason