[Mimedefang] BIG problems with mimedefang

Lisa Casey lisa at jellico.com
Wed Jan 18 16:21:52 EST 2006

Hi,
. . .

> I have seen the same thing happen when the SA Bayes database gets
> corrupt.  Basically, SA hangs until MD times it out which causes the
> whole slave to hang.  Maybe someone here can give you a better
> solution, but mine was to delete the database and relearn all my
> corpus.  SA rebuilds never seemed to fix the problem.

To delete the bayes database do I just delete
/var/spool/spamassassin/bayes_seen
/var/spool/spamassassin/bayes_toks
/var/spool/spamassassin/_seen
/var/spool/spamassassin/_toks

???

Thanks for the info. I'll try that, I've setup a caching DNS server on the
box and I'll look at some of the other optimization ideas in the wiki.

Lisa Casey