[Mimedefang] Stream_by_domain

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Wed Jan 18 15:06:04 EST 2006

Or more simply... without the local address requirement... you could just reject after DATA if @Recipients contains multiple domains.  No legitimate sender would send such an email (unless, perhaps, they're internal, and the server is their smart-host... in which case there should be a way to check for that.)

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer