[Mimedefang] action_replace_with_url() and let return a good filename

Steffen Kaiser skmimedefang at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Fri Jan 13 03:42:27 EST 2006

Hello,

there is a post of Jeremy Mates "passing filename data through
action_replace_with_url()" from 2003-06-06 regarding how to preserve the
original filename and mime type as meta data in a ".${sha1_hash}.${ext}"
file along with a perl module to read the information and slips the info
into Apache.

The function itself is working like charm a long time now, and I'd like to
add the "preserve the original filename" feature as well.

I have the impression that this module works without to setup a CGI,
right? If so, how can I enable this in Apache2, do somebody have any
pointers or links for it?

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser