[Mimedefang] Mail from Yahoo

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Sun Jan 8 13:43:22 EST 2006

All I can really say is welcome to the world of dictionary attacks.  This is
par for the course for most of I think on the list.

#1 things that help that come to mind

  using things like md_check_against_smtp_server or ldap checks

  using bad_rcpt_throttle with sendmail and a program that monitors for this
and blocks them

  using helo and invalid sender tests

  configuring sendmail to drop people with pre-greeting traffic

Regards,
KAM