[Mimedefang] Mail from Yahoo

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sun Jan 8 11:44:42 EST 2006

    Anyone else seeing a lot of e-mail coming from different IPs, with
senders with yahoo addresses?  hugh at yahoo.com, alexander at yahoo.com,
walter at yahoo.com, simon at yahoo.com, john at yahoo.com, etc., etc.  Almost
all of them are sending to invalid/unknown recipients on my domains and
mimedefang does a wonderful job with md_check_against_smtp_server().
Just wondering if anyone has noticed this on their servers as well...

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6