[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang and mailman

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Mon Feb 20 01:52:59 EST 2006

Hi,
I am having some difficulty with spammers on my lists - I have switched to
"subscriber only posting" but I still have to deal with a lot of crud each
day.

I would like to be able to do Bayes for the lists (as a global entity) - I
wrote a script which runs sa-learn as the mailman user (and running
spamassassin manually shows good results) but it doesn't appear to have any
effect on messages going through the mail system..

I imagine this is because MIMEDefang can't infer what username to use - is
there a way I can tell it?

Thanks.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum