[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang and mailman

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Tue Feb 21 20:11:45 EST 2006

On Monday 20 February 2006 19:00, Michael Lang wrote:
> > I imagine this is because MIMEDefang can't infer what username to use -
> > is there a way I can tell it?
>
> $ ~mailman/bin/list_members
> List all the members of a mailing list.
>
> Usage: bin/list_members [options] listname
>
> and
> sub filter_sender()	{

Hmm but mail that is destined to pass through mailman is handled by MIMEDefang
first - I want to tell MD to treat all mail to my lists as for the mailman
user (ie use the mailman user's Bayes DB).

I don't mind if I have to put something like..
if ($to == "list1" | $to == "list2") {
	$user = "mailman";
}

are so many of them to choose from."