[Mimedefang] Slave Timeouts

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sun Feb 19 21:52:23 EST 2006

David F. Skoll wrote:
> I think it's coincidental.  I haven't noticed any problems with ClamAV 0.88.

    I just restarted the whole server (as opposed to simply restarting
the services sendmail, mimedefang, clamd,) and so far it's doing okay.
Maybe it was just something that got hung up somewhere.

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6