[Mimedefang] Repeated attempts with different sender and IP whengreylisting

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Fri Feb 17 15:15:06 EST 2006

On Jul 10,  4:36am, Ben Kamen wrote:
}
} As I read these emails and look at the measures which we must take to
} prevent/ward-off the chaos inflicted on our systems I think to myself,
}
} "Oh yea.. those anti-spam laws in the US are working just fabulous!"

     What anti-spam laws?  The CAN-SPAM act is just that.  It actually
legalises spam.  As long as you follow the rules (including opt-out
provisions) you're free to spam to your heart's content.

}-- End of excerpt from Ben Kamen