AW: AW: [Mimedefang] network-tests withmimedefang 2.54andspamassassin3.1.0 [SOLVED]

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Sun Feb 12 18:51:39 EST 2006

v310.pre is where that is located if I recall corerectly, if you had
read the install  readme and upgrade notes for sa 3.10 you woudl have
known dcc was disabled by default due to licensing issues and the way
they split up the various SA modules differed a bit too requiring a few
changes to your pre files, and v310.pre was added with this version.....

Anyway, sorry to say.. twas another case of RTFM

Jim