[Mimedefang] Why does MIMEDefang strip .VCFs

Cormack, Ken Ken.Cormack at roadway.com
Fri Feb 10 09:17:48 EST 2006

You're right, David...

I compared my list of forbiddeen filename extensions to the one in the
sample filter.  My list has grown over time, and I see that .vcf's were
added to our filter by our information security group a few years ago, when
they added most of the list of extensions that MS considers directly
executable.

Ken