[Mimedefang] Limiting access to "everybody" alias

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Feb 8 03:00:42 EST 2006

I'd like to provide an "all hands" alias for my office so that company
officers can send out announcements. MD seems like it would be a good place
to lock down this alias to keep others from abusing it. Does anyone have a
good recipe for implementing this kind of limitation?

I have a similar requirement for my online game team, which plays numerous
games. I have an alias for each game that goes to the list of players
involved with that game, and I don't want spammers abusing these addresses.