AW: [Mimedefang] network-tests with mimedefang 2.54 andspamassassin3.1.0

Florian Meister Florian.Meister at medienhaus.at
Sat Feb 4 09:39:57 EST 2006

I have made a symbolic link from my mimedefang-spamassassin config to the init.pre and have deleted all other spamassassin configs which maybe loaded.

In my config razor2 and dcc is enabled, if I test the config with spamassassin --lint -D everything works fine. The debug output shows me, that spamassassin --lint -D uses the symbolic link to my mimedefang config. So they use the same config.

If spamassassin is called from mimedefang it use also this config. I know that, because my bayes-db is stored on a central mysql server, and I get mysql-selects from this server.

I tried to strace mimedefang.pl with a sample mimedefang-spool-directory and I have not found anything special. When I grep for "open" it does load the dcc-plugin and the razor plugin, but it does not connect to our dcc-server or to a razor2 server.

Thanks, florian