[Mimedefang] network-tests with mimedefang 2.54 and spamassassin 3.1.0

Florian Meister Florian.Meister at medienhaus.at
Fri Feb 3 15:32:28 EST 2006

Hi,

I have searched for a solution for 2 days. Maybe you know what the
problem is.

I have upgraded spamassassin from 3.0.4 to 3.1.0 and mimedefang to 2.52.
After some time customers have told me that the spamfilter is not as
good as it was. So I found out that somehow all network tests stopped
working.

I have detect_and_load_perl_modules(); in my mimedefang-filter. The
network tests are enabled and I don't compile a spamassassin object.

If I run spamassassin --lint -D with the mimedefang spamassassin config
file all tests running fine.

Do you have any ideas ?

Thx, flo