[Mimedefang] Can't make filter_sender from slide to work

aNguyen annguyen251 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 13:57:39 EST 2006

I tried to apply the same rule into another MX server but it has an error:
220 ESMTP Mailer Ready
helo abc.com
250 host.dom.com Hello host.dom.com[x.x.x.x], pleased to meet you
mail from:dddd at comcast.net
451 4.7.1 Please try again later
mail from:dddd at comcast.net
451 4.7.1 Please try again later

This error does not come up when I remove the rule...
I think there is something wrong with the software version on this MX
server, which is v2.51 and sendmail 8.12.0 and my other box running 2.58
with sendmail 8.13.8 does not have this problem....
Thanks for any help.
An Nguyen