[Mimedefang] Blocking tiny messages -- [extension: Filtering Big Messages]

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Dec 5 16:33:38 EST 2006

--On Tuesday, December 05, 2006 8:26 PM +0100 renaud pascal
<renaud.pascal at atosorigin.com> wrote:

>   That's sustainable only if the domain you admin is very stable and
> technical (and probably not very populated), if your users may use
> their email for real-life you'll get in trouble "as fas as you can't" ;D)

My family's domain (sewingwitch.com) has 5 steady users and perhaps a dozen
active email addresses. It wouldn't be hard to let them all know about the
ultra-short rule.

>   Kenneth, think about adding some points to the global score but
> don't just reject !

I might give it 8, since I block at 10. Almost any header rule should then
put it over.