[Mimedefang] Mysql connections

Wayne Hahn wayne.hahn at hamiltontel.com
Wed Dec 13 18:48:50 EST 2006

I have a simple question and maybe someone has an example for me and others
on the list. I have searched the list and looked at the examples. I have
only seen examples of opening and closing the connections inside of
filter_sender or filter_end. Is it possible to open a connection in
mimedefang when it starts up and close it on exit. I would like to insert
some information in a table from filter_relay, filter_sender and filter_end.
I don't like the idea of opening and closing the connection. If this is to
simple of a question sorry just hoping someone could jump start me in the
right direction with an example. I am loading perl modules on startup don't
know if this affects it or not.

Thanks in advance.
Wayne

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This email and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete all copies of this email.