[Mimedefang] filter outgoing spam

Pierre Forget tech14 at netaxis.ca
Fri Dec 8 19:44:19 EST 2006

Hi,

We have a server with mimedefang-2.54 and sendmail-8.13.5.

Acutally, for incoming mail, if a message is tagged as spam by
mimedefang, it's delivered by procmail, which delivers it in the
specific client spambox. Which works perfectly.

Outgoing messages are also filtered and tagged as spam (if they are spam).

Is there a way in mimedefang to sort out the outgoing spam and deliver
it to a general spambox? And making sure it's not delivered to the
outside mail server? And without interfering with the local delivery
process?

We still need to keep the outgoing spam for a few days, just in case it
would be ham.

Thanks for the help,

Pierre Forget

Netaxis inc, www.netaxis.ca
Ce message a été envoyé en utilisant IMP, le Programme de Messagerie Internet.