[Mimedefang] spamassassin config files - I'm confused

Delahunty, Mark MDelahunty at cc.ucc.ie
Wed Dec 6 11:12:49 EST 2006

When I run spamassassin manually it seems to behave differently from when
MIMEdefang runs it.

When I do "spamassassin --lint -debug" I get this

.
dbg: rules: local tests only, ignoring RBL eval
.
.
dbg: reporter: local tests only, disabling SpamCop
.

But I do get _SPAMCOP scores assigned to spam which MIMEdefang has scanned.

I thought it might be because /etc/mail/sa-mimedefang.cf and
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf had different directives in them, so I
linked them with "ln -s"

I also get this:

[17303] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: rewrite_subject 0

I've attached my local.cf, init.pre and the full output from "spamassassin
--lint -debug"

What am I missing/doing wrong/breaking?

Thanks for any suggestions

Mark Delahunty