[Mimedefang] Reserved Connections from Loopback

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Aug 8 18:40:11 EDT 2006

We have been experimenting with the reserved connections from Loopback in
MIMEDefang and wondered if there is a corresponding setting in Sendmail?
For example, if I reserve 2 MD Children for Local Loopback, is there a way I
can configure Sendmail to set aside 10 connections for Local Loopback as
well?

Specifically, I am trying to solve an issue where Mailman is trying to send
out mail, the sendmail connections are maxed, and mailman then ceases
processing of the out qfiles until I restart mailman.

Regards,
KAM