[Mimedefang] Graphdefang: Need to chart activity by server for multiple servers on a single chart

Paul Russell prussell at nd.edu
Tue Aug 29 21:19:06 EDT 2006

We consolidate logs from multiple mail servers for processing by GraphDefang.
We have a need to generate charts which show activity by server, such as IMAP
logins per server, with the totals for multiple servers on a single chart. The
server name appears in every log entry, however, it is not one of the values
returned by the event parsers. Has anyone modified the event parsers to include
the server name? I would rather not re-invent the wheel, if I can avoid it.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team
prussell at nd.edu