[Mimedefang] Disable clamav/clamd in mimedefang-2.57...

Kees Theunissen theuniss at rijnh.nl
Fri Aug 25 14:16:49 EDT 2006

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, fredrik.pettai at vattenfall.com wrote:

>>I wanted to disable clamav, so i modified mimedefang.pl and removed the
>>paths to the binaries by doing so:
>>
>>$Features{'Virus:CLAMAV'}   = 0;
>>$Features{'Virus:CLAMD'}    = 0;
>>

>Dooh, don't bother my stupidity.
>I looked everywhere else, but forgot to restart mimedefang.

I guess you didn't look at the build-time options of MimeDefang.
Running  ./configure --help  in the source directory will list lots
of build-time options.
[ ... ]
  --disable-anti-virus    Do not look for anti-virus scanners
  --disable-antivir       Do not include support for H+BEDV antivir
  --disable-vexira        Do not include support for Central Command Vexira
  --disable-uvscan        Do not include support for NAI uvscan
  --disable-bdc           Do not include support for Bitdefender bdc
  --disable-sweep         Do not include support for Sophos sweep
  --disable-trend         Do not include support for Trend Filescanner/Interscan  --disable-AvpLinux      Do not include support for AVP AvpLinux
  --disable-kavscanner    Do not include support for Kaspersky kavscanner
  --disable-aveclient     Do not include support for AVP5 aveclient
  --disable-clamav        Do not include support for clamav
  --disable-fsav          Do not include support for F-Secure Anti-Virus
  --disable-csav          Do not include support for Command Software CSAV
  --disable-fprot         Do not include support for F-prot Anti-Virus
  --disable-sophie        Do not include support for Sophie
  --disable-nvcc          Do not include support for Nvcc
  --disable-clamd         Do not include support for clamd
  --disable-trophie       Do not include support for Trophie
[ ... ]

Regards,

Kees.

--
Kees Theunissen
F.O.M.-Institute for PlasmaPhysics "Rijnhuizen", Nieuwegein, Netherlands