[Mimedefang] Anomy::HTMLCleaner

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Aug 24 10:42:38 EDT 2006

    The following notice has existed in mimedefang-filter for quite some
time now:

        # NOTE: We consider Anomy::HTMLCleaner to be TOO BUGGY for
        # production use.  Uncomment the next lines at your peril!

     Perhaps because it Anomy::HTMLCleaner hasn't been updated in a
while, I don't know.  But, is this still the case, and if so is there
another solution or is it not worth looking in to?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.