[Mimedefang] Spam no detect in SA from MD

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Fri Aug 18 10:54:25 EDT 2006

Hi Steffen,
thanks for the info, I run this time the spamassassin as the user defang
and it detected
the email as Spam too.
The score was 8 of a required value of 5.

I just added DNS test to SA but don't know if these test are run from
inside MD.
If I run the command spamassassin -p /etc/mail/sa-mimedefang.cf the DNS test
are run.

So, I don't know if there is a timeout or DNS problem inside MD

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.