[Mimedefang] Messages with multiple recipients andfilter_recipient

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Sun Apr 2 17:14:58 EDT 2006

David Nelson wrote:

> How would you suggest doing this?  I'm toying with the idea of using
> resend_message, but my gut is telling me this isn't a good idea.

It depends on what you're doing.  If you're just accepting/rejecting
based on an RBL lookup, you can do the lookup in filter_recipient for
those recipients who want it, and simply reject at that point.

If you want to do content-filtering differently for different
recipients, see the mimedefang-filter man page and stream_by_domain
and stream_by_recipient.