[Mimedefang] Disclaimer issu

jfdesir at free.fr jfdesir at free.fr
Thu Apr 20 23:39:44 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to put disclaimer on all outgoing messages.

My relay serve mail from the internet to 10 domains and this same relay addresse
the internet for those domain.

When this relay receive a mail from on of those domains to the internet i must
add the good disclaimer to the mail and do the same for the others domains (
different disclaimer per domain).
But Only mail that coming from those must have a disclaimer.

What can i do?

I think that stream_by_domain is not the good method.
It is possible to make the variable $fromAddr globals to use it on all filters.
So il could split it and extract the domain to create an other variable?

If it possible i will use this new variable (for example: domain or from) to add
the good disclaimer.

Any idea?

jfdesir