[Mimedefang] remove disclaimer?

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Wed Apr 26 22:26:54 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 21:06, David F. Skoll wrote:
> Les Mikesell wrote:
>
> > I don't see much except the content to
> > distinguish them.
>
> Is the disclaimer actually attached as a separate text/plain or
> text/html part?
>
> If so, then inside filter, you can do something like this:
>
> if($entity->effective_type eq 'text/html') {
>     # Open the body and read the first couple of lines
>     # If they look like your disclaimer, then call:
>     action_drop();
> }

Even worse - it's a multipart/alternative with both text/plain
and text/html versions.  And so is the message body...
Oddly, the body gets encoded as quoted printable while
the disclaimer stays 7-bit with no encoding.

Is there a way to dump the whole thing at once or will
each part show up as seperate entities?

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com