[Mimedefang] remove disclaimer?

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Wed Apr 26 21:48:27 EDT 2006

A recent change in one part of the company's exchange server
has resulted in disclaimers being added to messages headed
for our RT trouble ticket system.  Aside from just being
annoying, they end up turning the body text into attachments
as they go through the system making it harder to read and
reply to.  They do pass through a mimedefang scan on the
way - has anyone come up with a way to remove disclaimers
on the way in?  I don't see much except the content to
distinguish them.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com