[Mimedefang] How do I ask for the content disposition?

John Rudd john at rudd.cc
Mon Apr 24 20:43:50 EDT 2006

In filter and filter_multipart, I'm trying to add a header with the
filename for each attachment ... the problem, though, is that not all
of the mime parts are attachments.  Messages coming in with text/html
for the body, for example, are getting a blank header added to them
(because there's no filename, because it's not an attachment).

So, how do I ask the $entity if it's an attachment, an inline, or
something else?

Thanks

John