[Mimedefang] sa-update

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Mon Apr 24 12:21:41 EDT 2006

Jonas Eckerman wrote:

> The following, *untested* code diff might be all that's needed to make it work:

I've been running with the patched code since yesterday myself now, and it seems to work. The new rules are beeing used, and nothiong strange is happening.

I looked through the SpamAssassin code a bit more and I could find nothing else that LOCAL_STATE_DIR is used for, so it should be safe to specify it in mimedefang.pl.

I also looked in perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin, but found no mention of either LOCAL_STATE_DIR or LOCAL_RULES_DIR. Has anyone seen any of those parameters documented anywhere?

My *guess* is that this patch is suitable for the official mimedefang.pl.

Regards
/Jonas

--
Jonas Eckerman, FSDB & Fruktträdet