[Mimedefang] Oblivion.rar

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Apr 12 11:37:59 EDT 2006

I tried moving the virus scanning routines to filter_end after the rejection
check (i.e. after return if message_rejected();).

However, I don't believe that fixes the issue because the default action for
a bad filename is to drop with warning and I am calling
action_quarantine_entire_message.

So after I see that the bad_filename is seen, I am still seeing the virus
scanner firing and going into the ether.

I've also submitted the file to McAfee's Avert and it's bombing that too ;-)

Thoughts?
KAM