[Mimedefang] Help with bouncing e-mails to group of users

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Fri Sep 30 12:08:25 EDT 2005

Ken McKinlay wrote:
> The gateway handles our legacy domains prior to merging with our current parent
> company. I don't manage or own the internal mail system that runs on
> MS Exchange
> so I can't easily extract a list of valid addresses... yet.

Ah...

Well, a short-term fix has already been posted to the list. :) Consider one of the procedures linked below if the migration starts to drag on...

http://www.mimedefang.com/kwiki/index.cgi?RelayCheckAddresses
http://www.mimedefang.com/kwiki/index.cgi?Exchange2Access

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer