[Mimedefang] (no subject)

ms at interspace.net ms at interspace.net
Mon Sep 26 05:40:28 EDT 2005

I'm confused...
I got a mailbox call spamdrop, where all spam detected by Mimedefang->SA is
quarantined.
Some of the emails subject is altered to contain:'*****SPAM*****', some
'[SPAM]', and some are not changed???!!!???

I still have the problem of honest spam endup in spamdrop mailbox and
NOT marked
as spam by mimedefang headers?!?!

Meni