[Mimedefang] Mimedefang & clamd

Mack roaringpenguin.com at bass-speaker.com
Tue Sep 20 09:41:31 EDT 2005

try adding this line to the top of the mimedefang-filter

$Features{"Virus:CLAMAV"} = '/usr/local/bin/clamdscan';

and then doing a

md-mx-ctrl reread

and then try the eicar again

what i meant by i've not seen the top one (Virus:ClamAV), is a quick grep of mimedefang.pl gives nothing
fgrep ClamAV mimedefang.pl