[Mimedefang] (no subject)

Mack roaringpenguin.com at bass-speaker.com
Tue Sep 20 08:35:07 EDT 2005

I guess without knowing how your filter is setup it's gonna be difficult to trace the problem.
My thoughts are that somehow you are quarentineing stuff by mistake (maybe a filter coding error?)
Is the mailserver actually delivering to mailboxes, since mimedefang it's self doesn't 'deliver' it just sits in the process of the smtp transaction, it's sendmail that will deliver in the end

without something like this in your milter

action_quarantine_entire_message();
return action_discard();

then mimedefang won't quarantine at all