[Mimedefang] help with Chinese emails..

Saisab Pradhan spradhan at icimod.org.np
Tue Sep 13 02:07:53 EDT 2005

I'm using mimedefang 2.52, spamassassin 3.0.4 with the following criteria..

1. if hits >=5, spam report is attached to the email and sent to the
original recipient.
2. if hits >= 7.5 , the mimedefanged email is redirected to a separate mail
box.
3. if hits>=10, the email is silently discarded and quarantined.

We have a couple of chinese staffs who work with us. The emails they send
and receive in chinese (genuine emails) are tagged as spam and is
redirected to the mail box. I have to forward those emails to them every
time.  How do I resolve this issue?? I don't want to remove chinese emails
being scanned for spams. Please help..

Thanks in advance..

Saisab