[Mimedefang] MX -> 127.0.0.1

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Mon Sep 12 15:59:39 EDT 2005

KAM wrote:
> Thanks for the extra test cases.  Assuming they should all fail,
> here's my new test stub.  Looks good to me.  Review and comment
> appreciated.
>
> http://www.pccc.com/downloads/MIMEDefang/contrib/check_primary_mx_stub.pl

Review:

Why do we only care about the first?  I'm tempted to say, fail if ANY of the MX records is invalid.  Are there any broken configs out there that have multirecord MX's with only one of them (not the first) being 127.0.0.1?

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer