AW: [Mimedefang] Re: "Please try again later"

Florian Meister Florian.Meister at medienhaus.at
Sat Sep 10 16:27:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

If you don't care if some messages are not checked, there is maybe a way to implement this:

There are some options in the INPUT_MAIL_FILTER statement in the sendmail configuration. There you can specify what should be done if the milter-socket is not reachable. The problem is, that the socket is reachable all the time, even mimedefang has no free slaves. So this will not help.

So how to modify mimedefang this way, that it don't send "please try again later" if it's busy. How to implement ? I don't know, but maybe someone in the list ;)

Cu, florian