[Mimedefang] suppress boilerplate

John Rudd john at rudd.cc
Sat Sep 10 11:40:08 EDT 2005

(note: as per David Skoll's message, I have put a space in "WAR NING"
and "MIME Defang" in the first txt line of what I quoted)

(btw: thanks for letting me know what was going on; I figured it was
something like "don't send us messages that were cleaned in transit to
the list" kinda thing)

When mimedefang modifies message, it (always? sometimes?) inserts this:

> ====
> WAR NING: This e-mail has been altered by MIME Defang.  Following this
> paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
> information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
> Postmaster <postmaster at cats-test-po.ucsc.edu>.  For more information
> about MIMEDefang, see:
>
>            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

How do I keep that from happening? (ie. don't add any of that)

(if you're wondering "why", it's because we already have a look and
feel to our "dropped attachment" messages, and we don't want this text
put in before that; it would make this change less than transparent to
our users, as well as changing our approved and pre-canned
"appearance")