[Mimedefang] ClamAV complement

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Fri Sep 9 16:30:32 EDT 2005

I'm looking to run a second antivirus engine on my

sendmail
MIMEDefang
ClamAV
SpamAssassin

boxen.  I'm disillusioned with File::Scan (not that I was ever greatly illusioned with it in the first place.)  What are you using?  Can you recommend anything?

REQUIRED: Must detect viruses with reasonable response rate for virus definitions
OPTIONAL: Free is good

I'm happy with ClamAV but I think two engines are better than one, no?

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer