[Mimedefang] Re: exiting the filter before any processing

Rolf rolf at ses.tas.gov.au
Tue Sep 6 10:23:30 EDT 2005

> return('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING',"ok");
>
> That should throw you straight out and not do anymore processing

Thanks.  But I do want to do more processing. That's just the point.
Its like I want to say at each point 'if the mail is from <here> then
jump over the virus scanning bit" and likewise avoid the mimetype bit
and so on. I don't want to stop the processing, I want to be selective
about it.

It is sounding like I need to significantly adjust the supplied filter
script and incorporate many conditions.  I was hoping there was a
simpler way.

r.