[Mimedefang] Spamassassin german reports

Florian Meister Florian.Meister at medienhaus.at
Mon Sep 5 08:14:20 EDT 2005

Hi at all

How can I make spamassassin to generate german reports ? If you are
using spamd it seems easy with the LANG enviroment variable. So I tried
to put:

LC_ALL=de_DE.ISO8859-1; export LC_ALL

into the startup-script mimedefang.sh. Does not work.

If I do

setenv LC_ALL de_DE.ISO8859-1
Spamassassin --lint -D

It seems that it loads the german reports, because of some warnings
about the size of the german descriptions (no matter, is a bug, fixed in
3.1)

Any ideas ?

Thx, florian

          (__)                       Florian Meister
          (oo)
   /-------\/                 florian.meister at medienhaus.at
  / |     ||                        +43 5572 501 134
    ^^    ^^         "The only problem with troubleshooting is that
                              sometimes trouble shoots back."