[Mimedefang] Checking origin of sender

John Rudd john at rudd.cc
Fri Sep 2 13:23:15 EDT 2005

On Sep 2, 2005, at 9:36, Ian Mitchell wrote:

> No email from my domain either in the plain text name portion or the
> actual sender email address should orgininate outside my domain's SPF
> record. Any suggestions for hunting and destroying these emails?

I was thinking of doing something sort-of-similar.  What I was going to
do is if the message claims to come from one of our own domains (which
may happen, because of how things are run at work), then I was going to
do the same thing I do for verifying the recipients ... only against
the sender address.