[Mimedefang] MIME-tools-5.418 install

Cormack, Ken Ken.Cormack at roadway.com
Thu Oct 27 13:26:32 EDT 2005

David F. Skoll wrote:

>> I saw this problem on my Solaris 10 x86 with Perl 5.8.7. Is it okay?

> Could you try running a verbose test, please:

>       make test TEST_VERBOSE=1

> and e-mailing me the output (off-list)?

David,

I've just seen this identical error, on my RedHat ES3.0 system.  (It tested
fine, on my RH8.0-based hosts).  Would you like the output of "make test
TEST_VERBOSE=1" on my system as well?  Or have you already determined
possible causes that a reply here on-list would make sense at this time?

Ken