[Mimedefang] MIME-tools-5.418 install

David Koski dkoski at umich.edu
Thu Oct 27 14:29:44 EDT 2005

I compiled this on a new mail server I'm building also on SPARC Solaris 9,
and it ran fine.  The only difference I see between the two boxes is one is
running perl 5.8.0 and the other 5.8.7.

	David

dkoski at umich.edu                                            Technologist
Phone: (734)/647-8993                           ITCom Operations Support
                                   System Administration and Development
                          U of M Information Technology Central Services