[Mimedefang] SMTP AUTH

Jon Fullmer jon at jonfullmer.com
Thu Oct 27 00:42:15 EDT 2005

John Rudd asked this question two months ago, but I didn¹t get to see the
final answer.

The question is, how can I have SpamAssassin NOT check messages that have
been properly authenticated using SMTP AUTH?

David Skoll referred him to the mimedefang-filter man page, which does talk
about a method to verify that no messages could be sent as a certain e-mail
address unless authenticated.  I'm not sure how to translate this into what
would answer the above question.

John appeared to have come up with a solution, but didn't tell the list.
John?  For all us newbies out there, what did you end up with?

 - Jon